SURPRISE THANKSGIVING SPECIAL: TRAVELING SERIES?!

Hi guys. So, by the title, you guys are thinking, WHAA? Yup, I am going to go traveling for Thanksgiving, and this year, I'm just going traveling everywhere, including Korea for my birthday in December (If you didn't know about that... It's official, so yay!) and I am so excited, because if you've been a neonator for a while, you would know that I love traveling, and I usually don't get this many opportunities to travel, so I'm really excited, and yes, this seems so crazy and cheesy, but I like to think that it's my second home; Even though I barely go, it's just so... UGH, I LOVE YOU AIRPORT!

Anyway... So, I'll be traveling to Texas to visit my grandfather and see some houses, and I am so excited. It will just be my mom and me, and I don't know if I'll have time to even post, but I will try my hardest to find time to do a fun traveling series for you guys, so I hope you're as excited as I am! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts