KOREA TRAVELING DIARY SERIES!

Hi guys, I have exciting news! So if you've been a neonator for a while, you will know that my birthday is in December and I sometimes do traveling diary series for you guys (which I never finish, so I'm sorry about that), and I can't promise you guys that I'll be posting every single day on my trip because I do want to enjoy my birthday, but I will try my best to post some posts while I am in Seoul because I feel like having no content around for you guys is just unfair!

I'll be posting about things I did that day and things like that, and my experience in Korea, but I'll still be doing DIY's and Dashin Fashion posts, the regular things that I post for you guys on the day that I want to make some things different so that it's not all the same.

Hope you guys are as excited as I am, and I will be seeing you guys very soon!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts