THANKSGIVING OUTFITS!

Hey guys! So, and I'm not saying everybody does this, but people sometimes tend to not go all out with Thanksgiving. They don't really think about dressing nicely, just the food and giving thanks, and while that's all great for some people, others may want to get some outfit ideas, so here you go!

1)

 Meeting The Parents Sweater Dress - Burgundy from Closet Candy Boutique:

•Maroon/burgundy knit skater dress
•Infiniti scarf
•White knee length socks
•Brown boots

2)
7 Perfect Outfit Ideas for Thanksgiving Break | Her Campus:

•Long sleeve white shirt
•Burgundy skater polka dot dress
•Lace up brown boots with heels
•Gold necklace

3)

fall outfits for teen girls with knee high socks | Ask me a Question {: Submit just me & my thoughts...:

•Dark nude cardigan
•Cropped floral shirt
•Maroon skirt
•Braided belt
•Lace up brown boots with heels
•Knee high socks
•Vintage floral bow

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and I love you all! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts