PRAY FOR PARIS

Hey guys. Soo, if most of you know by now, a terrible thing happened in Paris yesterday. If most of you don't know, I'll tell you. So basically, around 150 people were killed yesterday in what I believe was a shooting accident, but I can't verify that, however I just wanted to talk about this with you guys.

This really made me open my eyes and notice how grateful I should be. I live in a beautiful town, and have the best friends and a great family that supports me, and what if I were to have family in Paris or if I were in Paris? It could have always been my family, and it just really comes to show that anything can happen to any one of you guys and/or your friends and family, so be really grateful for every single moment and cherish what you have.

For all of my viewers in Paris, if your family were injured or killed, I am truly sorry, and I know there may not be any light, but hope is just a hand away, trust me. And of course, the neonator fam is the best, so don't think you're ever alone.

Share your story with me on Instagram, using the #neonprayforparis and I will try to give you a shout out!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts