WHERE'S THE DIARY SERIES?! UPDATE!

Hi guys. Sorry I haven't been active lately. So, if you remember, I told you guys that I was going to Texas and I did, and it was great, and I posted only once, and I was there for around three to four days, and I was so busy (like I always am) and I also felt really sick, so that wasn't that fun, so I just decided to delete the post because I'd rather have no content for you guys than have only one post because it's a bit useless anyway. Okay, now onto the update.

It was raining a lot in Texas, but it was great for me, because I love rain, which you guys know by now. So, we were basically there to look for a second home for my family and me, and for my grandfather, who is now getting a full time caregiver, but I will not get into that because that's a bit personal, and my family saw some model homes (basically what certain houses you could buy would look like) and it was totally customizable, but unfortunately, I felt totally carsick the minute I got in the Jeep we rented, so I went back to the hotel, and they went, and the next day, I went to go see a couple, and we settled on one, and we even got to see how the actual house looks so far, so that was very exciting.

I came home today, and it felt so great, but I actually went to a friends house, but anyway, that's not that important to you. So, basically, most of you know that I am actually going to be traveling to Seoul, Korea in December, and I wanted to do a traveling series, but to be honest with you guys, I cannot promise AT ALL that I will be posting. I will try my hardest, but it is my birthday present, and I really want to enjoy it with my family, so I hope you guys understand. Thanks so much guys. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts