JELENA IS BACK? GOSSIP TIME WITH NEON DOTS

Okay, don't even need to say it, but I'm starting a new series. You guys probably know that. I wanted to do a gossip series because I am always finding myself telling all of my friends something they have never even knew about, so today, I'm talking about Jelena! (Justin and Selena) Let's get started.



Okay, so, we all know that they've been on and off for years, until Justin took a picture with Kendall Jenner (in bed together). Justin and Selena were then found in the airport having a big fight, and next thing we know, they aren't seen together. Selena took it pretty rough, and her family even wanted her to go to rehab because she needed help to get over Justin, so she did, and she became this confident woman that we know today, who was actually dating Zedd for a while, but that ended.



It seemed like after she started dating him, he realized that she's truly moved on, and it was now Justin's turn to get jealous. He started getting so obsessed with her, to the point where he made his album, and I have to say, almost all of the songs are about Selena, no question about it. I mean, Sorry is obviously about her, What Do You Mean, that's obvious, and maybe even Where Are You Now and so on.

Selena released her own album around the same time Justin did (maybe a week before, I don't know) called Revival, and Same Old Love is just Justin's song, obviously. Justin's basically trying to say that he was sorry he slept with Kendall (although in the past, he tried to deny it, and it was only for the press), and Selena's telling him that she's over him.

It's still been hard for the paparazzi to ask her about it, and she recently joined Taylor Swift's squad, and they were all at an event, when Justin started performing his song. They all left together, and Justin started crying! And let me just add that Vanessa Hudgens and Selena were at the Gala when they saw Justin, and Vanessa had to talk to her and try to get him out of her mind.



Yup! Right after the AMA's 2015, they were spotted at a very classy restaurant together, where Justin was singing My Girl to Selena. The top picture is obviously them, because Justin started wearing that style this year, as you may already know.

This obviously leaves us Jelena fans wondering if they're just friends or if they're a thing again. I thought they always made a cute couple, so I hope that they're getting back together, and signs are slowly putting a puzzle together. I mean, let's look at their history. So, they've always said in interviews that they will always support each other, either if they're with one another or not... Okay...

Let's see how this will go in the future. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts