ORGANIZING WITH NEON DOTS: HOW TO PACK EVERYTHING YOU WANT IN LESS SPACE! TRAVELING EDITION!

Hi guys! Today I got inspired by neat freaks online, and I thought that (and yes, I always plan ahead) for the year 2016, my New Years resolution will be to be a neat freak. I want to color coordinate everything, eliminate space, things like that, and I want you guys to come along with me during this crazy process, and hey, you may want to get more clean as well, and even though it's nowhere near Christmas (unfortunately), I thought that we might as well start ASAP. Today I wanted to do a traveling edition, and how to pack everything you want and still have room to overpack, if you guys are that type of person... Cough I AM Cough... I am the type of person who always overpacks and has extra things that I love to bring, and there's usually never enough space because of my clothes, so I'll show you guys how to pack whatever you want and still have space for more! Let's get into it!

1. Using zip lock bags is a great way to put your outfits in day by day. What I would do is I would either right on the label that comes with the bigger zip lock bags, Day 1, Day 2, and so on, and then do that until you get at least 31, a month, and punch a hole on the bag, so that if you aren't a big traveler, you can put the bags onto a hanger and hang that in the back of your closet, however, if you are staying somewhere for a month, you can pre-plan outfits, stand on the bag so that all of the air gets out, and zip it shut, so that way it's flat and you can have multiple stack of baggies. You could also use the other bags for, not outfits, but swimwear, beach clothes, fancy dinner outfits, things like that. The main idea is that a zip lock bag will help you minimize space in your suit case.




2. Another way is to roll up your clothes, simply by having the wide side faced by you. Fold that in half, and then turn it so that the bottom of your shirt is facing you, and roll it up, and stuff it in your case on top of one another, and that way it's nicely packed, cute, and you have plenty of room.



These are only some of my ideas, and I don't plan on doing a part two, but if it gets to thirty views, I will definitely make sure to do that for you guys, and look for a Dashin Fashion coming your way! (Gosh, when was the last time I posted a Dashin Fashion?!) If you want to show me any of your recreations of these ideas, use the #travelingwithgaya or #travelingwithneondots on Instagram, and I will make sure to give you a spotlight! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts