STOP BULLYING!

Hi guys. Today, I wanted to do something different for you all. I wanted to talk about bullying, including cyber bullying. This is so important, because so many people, even kids, are being bullied, and I won't say that I was bullied, more picked on, but I wanted to tell you guys my story and how to deal with bullying yourself, so let's get started.

MY STORY:

I was very, very young, and I won't say what age, but I was very young, and at that age, I had a terrible cough, more like clearing my throat because I always used to chew way too fast, and I didn't know that I should take any type of medication or anything, because that developed into more health problems that I won't discuss about at the moment, and at my table group, there were these two extremely rude girls who would always pick on me for my cough, almost every single day, and they would always mimic me and they thought that I couldn't here their comments, but I really could, and it stuck onto me for quite a while. I would always go home after school, crying in tears, and telling my parents that the mean girls were picking on me, and eventually, I even got used to it. Of course it went away, but it was really traumatizing for me, because I was so little.

I just wanted to tell you guys that if you are being bullied, you have to tell an adult immediately, and I know that it can be the hardest thing because you really are afraid that they'll get into your personal business and what not, but it is so important. In fact, I regret telling my mom not to call their parents when I had that opportunity because even though you may think that it can be embarrassing to tell a parent, and it is in the beginning to be honest with you, it is so worth it in the end because it can always be worse if you don't do so.

Another thing is, don't let it get to you. I know I say this quite often, but it's true. Words aren't physically hurting you. They can really get to you, but still, you have to keep strong, or else you're going to give up.

If you are being cyber bullied online, do not ever chat with somebody because it can get so much worse. They might ask you for a certain picture, or want to get your information, and some even pass info with one another so that they know everything about you, and you are truly clueless that they are doing so.

Just remember that if you stay strong, and you power through it and remember that life is about looking at the positive things and not letting the negative factors in life get to you too much, you can be so happy. I cannot promise you that any of this will be easy, but you are here on this earth to do something, and not cry about somebody who may not be telling the truth. Let me tell you, I think that you are beautiful, and anybody to says differently, then you just remember that their opinions are never that important.

I love you guys so much, and if you have a story you would like to share with me, use #neondotbully on Instagram, because I would love to read it, and you may get a special spotlight. I love my neonator family!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts