MY FALL ESSENTIALS! FASHION+MAKEUP+MORE!

Here you guys go, I promised you a Fall Essentials blog post in my last, so I am doing one! I think that since it's November time, and it's coming close to December (Winter), I have to do this at the right time, in the ending of fall. I hope you guys have had a wonderful Halloween, and here we go! (PS. Nothing was sponsored!)

1. For fashion, I feel like I need a really comfy sweater. In California, it's been getting colder lately, which means rain, and I am super excited, so definitely some kind of berry colored sweater, maybe a maroon or burgundy.

2. Makeup product, again, some type of berry colored lipstick, because I feel like it just screams fall. And of course one of the Benefit or Naked pallets because the color payoff is amazing, and going with neutrals, especially when going with a more bold lip, I think it's essential for keeping the eye colors more settle.

3. Hair products. I've been loving Pantene, and I think I mentioned this before (I'll put that link down below for that blog post) but it's just so amazing. If you are moving or having trouble showering, just put on some Pantene throughout your hair and it will smell and look great for days, and it makes my hair feel so thick and nice, and I love it!

4. Shoes, I love a soft pink color, because it really pulls the look together. A small heel is all I need because I'm making sure that I won't slip and fall from a four inch heel, but still am in style. Also, flats are great for students who want to walk around the school in, again, style and comfort. In fact,  there is a certain type of flats that are made to fold up easily in your purse or locker so that if your feet are hurting in those boots around school, you can literally take them off quickly and unfold your flats and put them on, and it helps you minimize space that way, so I would stock up on some if I were you! (Link down below)

5. Nail polishes are great for fall, and say a lot about your personality. For instance, somebody who's a bit more daring than others would wear bright, fun, neon like colors, however somebody who's more on the simpler side would go with a nice, simple solid color. I think that going white is great because you can keep it simple but once you start to get old of that look, you can literally do anything you want with it, even putting on a different color on top, because having white as a bottom coat will brighten the top one. I found a video that I wanted to share with you guys on nails on KStyle TV on YouTube, so that will be down below with the rest of the links.

Hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Fall blog post (Pantene is mentioned):

http://gayasfashionblog.blogspot.com/2015/10/october-favorites-makeup-fashion-more.html

Fold up flats (soft pink color):

http://tieks.com/ballerina-pink.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw8NaxBRDhiafR-uvkpywSJAAxcl6fDZJzRVBo0p6MHSI7TTUB_4TaQd_iPvwyhxifvQQWaBoC1sjw_wcB

Nail video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqs1Uj-62A4




Comments

Popular Posts