5 SCHOOL LIFE HACKS YOU HAVE TO TRY OUT!

Hi guys! SO, like always, I was procrastinating last night, and I was experiencing with new studying tips and life hacks for school, and I thought, I can't not share them with you guys, so here are some studying tips and/or school life hacks that I think you'll really enjoy, so let's get into it!

1. So, I don't know about you guys, but I'm always finding myself in class, writing down notes, and then, my teacher's like, "Okay everybody, now please highlight that sentence," and it always smudges the text and ruins the tip of the highlighter, which I hate, so what I did last night was I took some gloss finish transparent tape, and put it over the text that I want to highlight, and it highlighter the text under the tape, and it works perfectly, just use a brighter one, which may work better, and you can wipe it right off if you change your mind, and it won't stain anything, including your fingers.

2. At home, if you're always finding yourself having to detangle all of these chords, and you don't want to pay for those fancy, colorful charger organizers, take some paper clips and hang those on the edge of the desk, and the metal end, put the end of the charger on there. And, if you do want to make them colorful, you can paint them.

3. If you're the type of person who always listens to music when you're on the bus, or just walking around campus, or even running on the track, just use a paper clip and when you're wrapping it around, clip it so that it will stay in place, and again, you can decorate it any way you'd like.

4. If you're using tape a lot in class, and it's in a roll, take some type of tab and leave it at the end so that you're not having to find yourself looking for the end.

5. Okay, now this isn't necessarily a life hack for school, but I still wanted to include it. So, you know how your scrunchies are always laying around in your backpack, and it's just so messy? So, take a binder ring, and you can put your scrunchies there, and you can even hang it on your backpack, and it is easy access and it's a super organized way to organize your scrunchies.

Hope you guys enjoyed this, and if you want to share your recreations with me, use the #lookneondots on Instagram. Kisses to my neonators!

XOXO,

Neon Dots

Comments

Popular Posts